Thursday, December 10, 2015

Coffee-Mate - Natural Bliss - Pumpkin Spice Flavor

Yes, I am aware that the other day I posted just how bad coffee creamers are for you. Yet, when I was at the store the other day I couldn't help but buy this. This beautiful creation is Coffee-Mate's new Natural Bliss Pumpkin Spice flavor. 

Every week I walk past the coffee creamers and I tell myself to just keep walking. Well, with all the pumpkin spice flavors I had to look. I noticed the Natural Bliss products. Which, yes I have bought before. ;) I saw that there was a pumpkin spice flavor where the vanilla usually is. I had to get it! I mean it is the holidays and this is a limited edition flavor. 

The Natural Bliss line from Coffee Mate is a great option if you are just dying to have some store bought coffee creamer. It only has four ingredients nonfat milk, heavy cream, sugar and natural flavor. 
The only ingredient I don't like in the creamer is the natural flavor since you can't really tell what it is. But, honestly I will take my chances and you should too. This creamer is an amazing way to enjoy some pumpkin spice flavor without having to drink a 500 calorie Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. Sometimes you have to splurge and enjoy a guilty pleasure. Coffee is mine and this creamer made it even better.

I don't like when the pumpkin spice flavor is really bold and with this creamer it is the perfect mix. I can taste the pumpkin spice but it is not overpowering in any way. It is a very settle taste of pumpkin spice. 

Get out there and get some of this creamer before the holiday seasons are over and it is gone. You won't regret it. I promise! Just remember to have this product in moderation. You can enjoy treats just make sure it is in moderation.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment