Wednesday, December 23, 2015

In a Dark, Dark Wood By Ruth Ware

I just got done with this one and I have to say that this is one of the best books ever! I usually take my time when I read a book but with this book I was done in two days. The main character Nora she hasn’t seen her old best friend Clare for ten years. Not since Nora walked out of school one day and never went back. Until, Nora gets an invitation to Clare’s hen party. She reluctantly agrees to make the trip. 

What should fun-filled weekend in the English countryside takes a very dark turn into her worst nightmare. Only forty-eight hours later, she wakes up in a hospital bed injured but alive, with the knowledge that someone is dead but she doesn't know who. She wakes without her memories of what happened. Nora tries to piece together the events of the past weekend. Working to uncover secrets, motives, and find real answers. This means Nora must revisit parts of herself that she would much rather leave buried where they belong. But she finds out fast that some things can’t stay secret for ever.

Find it here on Amazon 

Enjoy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment