Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls

Took some time today to create a new recipe for you guys! It has been a while since I have created anything new, but you won't be disappointed with these yummy and easy Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls. 

Here are the ingredients and directions on how to make the Peanut Butter Balls: 
 And here are the ingredients and directions for the Coconut Oil Chocolate: 
I did coat the Peanut Butter Balls twice with the Coconut Oil Chocolate. I coated them and put them in the fridge for thirty minutes and then did it again. The reason I did this is because the Coconut Oil Chocolate is pretty thin.
Here is the final product! They turned out amazing. I think they would have been good without the Coconut Oil Chocolate as well.

Give them and try and let me know what you think! 

Until next time,

Bri 

No comments:

Post a Comment